Partnership with Connected Business – A Unified Solution for Every Area of Your Business
WarehouseOS is pleased to announce their partnership with Connected Business, an all-in-one business solution that combines sales channels, back end processes, and data analytics in real-time.
With hundreds of business solutions and software out on the market, trying to manage these under one roof can get confusing and time consuming. WarehouseOS is now available as an integrated part of the Connected Business platform.
Here’s a deeper dive into what it provides:
- At the core of Connected Business is a feature-rich ERP solution that centralizes all of your sales channels and business operations.
- Choose from a fully unified eCommerce module for the ultimate experience or connect to a current cart solution through a connector.
POINT OF SALE
- Connected Business includes a flexible point of sale module that works with the rest of your operations.
- Streamline Sales Force automation, sales rep/affiliate management, customer service management, and marketing activities with the included CRM module.
- Minimize your shipping costs with the Connected Business shipping module. Fully integrated with FedEx, UPS, and USPS/USPS Endicia
- Streamline your internal warehousing and fulfillment processes. Take picking and packing to a whole new level.
- With all your data centralized, the Connected Business reporting tool allows you to spot trends early and make intelligent, real-time decisions.
- The enterprise version of Connected Business includes tools designed to help you customize the solution – right within the solution!